Visit Buffalo Family Chiropractic Wellness and relax in our Industry Leading Clearlight Far Infrared Sauna with Medical Grade Chromotherapy! Many studies have shown that a 30 minute session in a Clearlight Infrared Sauna have been document to burn up to 250+ calories!
The Clearlight Far Infrared Sauna at Buffalo Family Chiropractic Wellness, P.C. is beneficial in many ways and produces the same far infrared heat produced by the sun. The far infrared heat is required for all living things for optimum health. It helps to remove impurities from your cells, specifically the cells inside our fat where our body stores waste and harmful toxins such as cholesterol and heavy metals. Experience the advantages of infrared sauna and Medical Grade Chromotherapy at Buffalo Family Chiropractic Wellness, and enhance your overall health.
The profuse sweating after just a few minutes in the Clearlight sauna increases blood circulation and has been shown to relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, lesions and cuts. The sweating also carries off deeply imbedded impurities and dead skin cells, leaving the skin glowing and immaculately clean.
At Buffalo Family Chiropractic Wellness, P.C., in our Clearlight Far Infrared Sauna only about 20% of the heat goes to heat the air and the other 80% directly heats your body. The result is deeper tissue penetration. Our sauna is not only the perfect therapy to feel true warmth that we lack from the sun during our long Buffalo winters, but also is just as therapeutic and beneficial to use in the summer.
The radiant heat can penetrate deep below the skin producing a gentle warming inside the body. The warming effect on your body stimulates your cardiovascular system, your immune system and your lymphatic system. Your body’s response to that is to sweat. In the far infrared sauna , the body perspires and receives all of the healthy benefits but avoids the harmful and extremely hot air of a traditional steam sauna.
The premium far infrared sauna with chromotherapy at Buffalo Family Chiropractic Wellness will leave you feeling invigorated, not depleted like conventional saunas. It is a wonderfully relaxing and invigorating type of heat therapy.
Relax in the Clearlight Far infrared Sauna at Buffalo Family Chiropractic Wellness! Listen to an audio book or your favorite band! Our sauna features a premium sound system with Bluetooth connectivity. Just a few minutes in the gentle warmth of our sauna and you’ll feel relaxed, rejuvenated and renewed. Give Buffalo Family Chiropractic Wellness today and schedule a spa day in our sauna and let the stresses and tensions of everyday life melt away!
Radiant heat has been effective in the treatment of arthritis, sprains, neuralgia, bursitis, muscle spasms, joint stiffness and many other musculoskeletal ailments. Much of the stiffness, aches and soreness that comes with ageing is reduced or eliminated.
Research has shown that sauna therapy reduces systolic blood pressure because the heat dilates blood vessels and reduces the volume of the inner lining of the vessels, thus promoting healthy blood pressure. Anything you can do to keep your blood pressure in the healthy range reduces your chance of heart attack and stroke.
Using Buffalo Family Chiropractic Wellness’ Clearlight Far Infrared Sauna helps detoxify your body as it rids itself of accumulated highly toxic metals (lead, mercury, nickel, and cadmium) as well as alcohol, nicotine, sulfuric acid, and other organic and inorganic compounds.
Buffalo Family Chiropractic Wellness’ Clearlight Sauna’s deep heating True Wave II™ infrared heaters will raise your core body temperature, inducing an artificial fever. This enhanced immune system, combined with improved elimination of toxins and wastes via intense sweating, increases your overall health and resistance to disease.
The deep heat of Buffalo Family Chiropractic Wellness’ Clearlight Sauna helps peripheral blood vessels dilate, bringing relief and healing to muscle and soft tissue injuries. Far Infrared heat relieves muscle tension thereby helping your body to make the most of its intended healing abilities.
Far infrared benefit your body at work producing sweat, pumping blood, and burning calories. A 30 minute sessions can burn between 200–500 calories on average.
Lyme Disease is conventionally treated with antibiotics, which frequently come with unwanted side effects such as, nausea and vomiting. However, recent research has shown that infrared sauna therapy offers a safe alternative that can even be used in conjunction with regular treatment to accelerate the healing process.
Buffalo Family Chiropractic Wellness, P.C.